SUPER STREET RULES – 2013
RULE BOOK DISCLAIMER
The rules and /or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for such events. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules.NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATIONS OF OR COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator or official.
The race director shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of the specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his/her opinion does not alter the minimum acceptable requirement. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the officials. Their decision is final.
Southern Outlaw Dirt Series rules will apply.
Modoc Raceway Protest Rules will be in effect for weekly shows.
Note: In this class if you win 2 races in a row the next time you race in the current season, you will start in the rear of your feature. All cars MUST weigh in BEFORE Heat, Qualifying, or Feature event.50 pound weight break for full containment seat or Hans Device.
*ALL CARS MUST HAVE WEIGHT POSTED ON LEFT SIDE OF CAR NEAR DRIVERS COCKPIT* Note: Attached weight must be securely bolted to frame with 1/2″ or larger bolts.
Weight must be painted white with car number displayed.
2013 Race Guidelines
1. The Officials of Modoc Raceway will have full authority over all events and, in the event of a dispute, the decision of the official will be final.
2. All cars participation at Modoc Raceway will be subject to inspection at any time by Tech Inspector.
3. The absence of a specific rule does not imply approval. Any questions or doubts regarding such matters should be directed to Race Officials for clarification.
4. All race cars must have a charged fire extinguisher!!
5. Race receivers are MANDATORY!
6. Pit Passes… All persons entering the pit area must have a pit pass and sign a release form, and must wear armband on arm only.
7. Rain Check Policy … Absolutely no money refunded. Rain checks will be honored on next make up race.
8. All drivers must wear approved helmet and full one or two piece fire suit. Boots and gloves optional.
9. All drivers must attend the drivers meeting.
10. Any driver suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will be required to take a breath-O-lizer test, if positive, driver will be DQ and subject to $500 fine and possible suspension for 2 months.
11. No participant shall subject any employee or Official to improper or abusive language of gestures at any time.
12. All drivers are responsible for the actions and conduct of their crew.
13. Modoc Raceway reserve the right to fine, suspend, or bar any drivers, owners, or pit crew member for disorderly conduct.
14. The rule book is a guideline and can be subject to changes at any time by the Tech Director. Weight may also be added for infraction of any rules at the Tech Inspectors’ discretion.
15. All cars must have tow hooks on front and rear bumper, MANDATORY!
16. All doors on Extreme 4, and Stock V8 must be welded shut.
17. No batteries are allowed in the drivers’ compartment.
18. Minimum 3 crash bars in front of driver MANDATORY.
Thank You Drivers, fans crew members, and sponsors for all your support at Modoc Raceway!